Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ann Maree Harrington, Queensburgh -KZN




Ann Maree's paintings are as brimful of smiles as she is!! Depth, warmth and all things wonderful in nature - captured with such careful detail,

rampant colour and a style that draws your full attention!!
She is an art teacher - teaching children (from the young age of 2 who are encouraged to explore and discover various mediums )and adults. Ann Maree's involvement in the realm of art is extensive and I think it well worth mentioning that she is the sister of one of our top South African artists, Anton Benzon




Ann Maree tells us about her life - her world of art " Art and creativity rules my life! It's a joy I want to share - the quirky, the beautiful , light & colour. Not only should I share my joy; but I want everyone, especially the children, to learn to love & express their own creativity...."







No comments: