Thursday, June 26, 2008

ARTIST - Brian Wastie - Leisure Bay




I am so pleased to introduce Brian's work to the SmArt Art blog - finding a new talented artist who is committed to excellence is always so encouraging!!

Brian has been actively involved in the world of Art and Photography for over 20 years. He is also quite a computer fundi and enjoys using these skills to manipulate selected media (photography/paint/pastels) to create his unique pieces. His technique could almost described, one could say, as one of cause and effect...................

I asked Brian to sum up why he does what he does - he was to the point about it, a characteristic that is key in his overall approach.

"The reason I do my Art is because I enjoy Photography and with all this new technology to blend the two it's very rewarding - at what one can achieve,...."


Brian will be exhibiting these three canvasses - Elephant (looking after a baby), Impala (licking) and the Squirrels -on the forthcoming exhibition.

I look forward to Brian's future contributions!!

No comments: